Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 April 2013

My thoughts..

I don't usually write often on the blog but today when I went on this site(which took pictures of 100+ years old people still living) I noticed staring at the pictures what time really does to us all.
My father once told me. Time is King.
As much as it hurts to know we're all going to grow old and die. Looks are so so deceptive.
Today there, tomorrow gone.
My heart fills up knowing what lies ahead.
The truth is - I don't want to grow old.
I dont want to die and mostly I dont want to be alone.
But nothing in this world can stop this process.
Often I think to myself is it even worth remembering God who seems to have forgotten about me?
Somewhere this question was beautifully answered. When we look up and ask HIM the same, he replies silently, through the chirping of the birds, the trembling of the leaves and the beautiful butterflies- 'Where is your faith?'
So I believe in the better afterlife.
The place where no one grows old or dies.
The place with golden streets,
The place where blind men can see.

For more pictures log on to:
http://designtaxi.com/news/356907/Raw-Honest-Close-Up-Portraits-Of-100-Year-Olds/

No comments:

Post a Comment