Search This Blog

Friday 22 June 2012


This is one of my originals.

People always change.

Someone once said, 'change is the only constant.'
Things depreciate, appreciate, disintegrate, integrate there are inventions and destructions but nothing except love remains.
People are very much like things, their status appreciates or depreciates. Relations integrate or disintegrate. Situations can make or destroy people, when such things happen, people change.
Quoting The Bible, Corinthians Chapter 13, 'When I was a child I walked like a child, talked like a child  but when I grew up I left childish ways behind me.
Everything in this world has always evolved and always will. As humans we are no exception.
Bad habits die hard. Bad feelings die harder but it's not impossible to change any of these. 
For the good or for the bad people change.
Some step up, some step down.

No comments:

Post a Comment